- Childhood Obesity Program At Heritage Elementary
Apr 17, 2014
Alabama Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (aAPI) conducted its first Childhood obesity awareness program on April 17, 2014. ...
- aAPI SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Deadline for application submission this year is June 15, 2014
Feb 21, 2014
- View pictures from aAPI 2013 Annual meeting
Jan 1, 2014
Friday November 15, 2013:http://alabamaapi.org/aAPI-2013-annual-meetingFriday Saturday November 16, 2013: CME & Cruise:http://alabamaapi. ...
Xarelto: The first and only oral, selective Factor Xa inhibitor offering multiple indications
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: Sitar Indian Cuisine
Address: 420 Jordan Ln NW Huntsville, AL 35805
Speaker: Amit Sharma MD, Montgomery
Hosted By: Janssen Pharmaceuticals (Chris Barnes) and aAPI (Shashi Kumar MD)
Message: Please register for this program today.
5 WAYS TO REGISTER:
1. RSVP thru the pingg e-mail you received.
2. Contact Shashi Kumar at email@example.com
3. Contact Chris Barnes at 256-755-1093
4. Visit www.medforcereg.net/SOMP37513
5. RSVP below.
Shashi Kumar MD
In accordance with the PhRMA code on interactions with healthcare professionals, attendance at this educational program is limited to healthcare professionals. Accordingly, attendance by spouses and guests is not appropriate and associated expenses will not be reimbursed.
Amit Chakrabarty, MD, MS, FRCS, FICS
Click here to learn more...